Introduction

Hi there, this is Jason Ng and I'm so happy to have you here! 

I'm a 25 year old Singaporean living in Australia and I love it here! I created this page to share with you my personal experiences to lose weight fast.

Like many people, I've been struggling with weight loss for many years and I used to be fat and ugly, but look at me now!

I would like to share my journey in losing weight with you and hopefully, you find this valuable and it can help you.

So I'm not a weight loss expert, like many, I'm still learning about it. People call me "the world's worst weight loss expert"! 

Anyway, come back often to check for updates as I'll be sharing a lot of resources and information with you to help you to lose weight fast.

Please also share and comment if you like this page, thank you!

Best Regards,

Jason

Comments